Download sales brochure
Download installation instructions
Contact us about this product View all products
Hercal is a British Standard 1566 double feed indirect cylinder for use in open vented hot water systems. Hercal is available in CRT version, featuring additional corrosion resistance and a thicker bottom spinning.
- Primary systems: Suitable for fully pumped circulation and sealed primary systems operating at up to 3.5 bar. Gravity circulation units (excluding CRT version) are available on request.
- Reheat time (assuming that the primary flow is maintained at 82°C at a flow rate of approx. 15L/min.): 25 min.
- Insulation: Single thickness of environmentally friendly CFC-free urethane foam lagging as standard. Double thickness of lagging available on request.
- Grades: Available in three grades to suit working heads between 10 and 25m.
- Range of capacities: From 62 to 440 litres.
- Guarantee: 2 years against manufacturing defects (Hercal CRT is covered by 6, 8 or 10-year guarantee against faulty manufacture and corrosion, dependent on grade).
To find out more, please download our brochure.